23 Oct 2012

I Am Peace Meditation

Sit in a comfortable position, either cross-legged on the floor on a mat or on a chair with feet on the floor and hands resting in your lap. Take a few slow, deep breaths ...inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... exhale ... Once again inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... exhale ..., and once more, inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... exhale ... Your breathing has now stabilized.

Now start counting from 20 down to 0, growing increasingly relaxed and peaceful with each number. On reaching 0 you will be in a state of complete relaxation. Let us begin the countdown slowly. 20 .. 19.. 18 .. relax ... 17 ... 16 ... 15 ... you are going deeper into relaxation, 14 ... 13 ... 12 ... deeper still and feeling very peaceful ... 11 ... 10 ... 9 ... very, very, relaxed ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... you are feeling very, very peaceful 4 ... 3 ... you are almost there, 2 ... 1 ... and 0. You are now in a deep state of relaxation. No outside sounds can disturb you now. You are completely at peace with yourself.


I Am Peace ... I Am Peace ... I Am Peace. Feel the peace enfolding you in its white Light. Feel a pleasant sensation of warmth as the Light envelops you and penetrates your entire being.

I Am Peace ... I Am Peace ... I Am Peace. Merge with the Light of peace ... be one with the Light ... you and the Light are one.
I Am Peace ... I Am Peace ... I Am Peace. You are completely at peace with yourself.
Be in this Light for as long as you wish, feeling nothing but a deep, deep sense of Peace as the Light penetrates every cell and molecule of your being. Take your time to slowly open your eyes. Be aware of the Peace as you go about with your daily routine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...